Simulations originally began as an engineering service company which was based on performing structural and thermal finite element analysis. As Simulations grew, so did the engineering commercial projects and programs.
To date, Simulations is designing, supporting, and fabricating commercial components and systems such as, but not limited to:
- medical intravascular catheters
- patient lifting and therapeutic lift and support devices
- first responder firetruck wireless hose alarm systems
- production medical machinery
- marine transportation and yard trailer systems
- composite impellers for aircraft
- composite tubes for the pool cover industry
- submersible camera systems
- wind turbine dynamic structural mounting components
- custom components for production printing machines.